Healthy pizza for babies and toddlers
So slowly We say goodbye to the mealtime and I'm honestly very happy that Tom already eats so great with us at the table. I would like to share his very favorite lunch today - Healthy pizza for babies and toddlers. So not the normal pizza on wheat flour, but his very own pizza for babies with a fluffy dough of quark, oil, spelled flour and Baking powder. Super easy, full of healthy nutrients and done quickly. Perfect for your first one-year-old baby eating trial.
Pizza for babies and toddlers
The dough for the healthy children's pizza is prepared in no time at all. Just mix quark, spelled flour, olive oil, baking powder and herbs and make little pizzas by hand. Unrolling you do not need the dough. Then the pizzas are spread with tomato paste and filled as you like.
Tom likes his pizza with mushrooms, peppers and grated cheese or in the sweet version with pear and mozzarella.
Quick lunch for kids
And if Tom leaves one of his pizza pieces, then it tastes really good for Mama too :) Therefore, I often just made twice the amount and my pizzas a bit more seasons. So fast can the lunch with child be finished.
I do not even know how often this pizza has been lunchtime at our home lately. Actually, always when I did not know what to cook again. Because the children's pizza just likes Tom so much.I, too, like to eat it as a mom:)
- 1 EL low-fat quark
- 2 EL olive oil
- 5 EL spelled flour I use type 1050
- 1/2 TL baking powder
- pizza herbs oregano, basil
- 1 EL tomato paste
- 2 EL grated cheese for example Gouda or Mozzarella
- Set the oven to 180 degrees above Preheat bottom heat.
- Mix the curd quark and the olive oil in a bowl.
- Now that Add the flour, baking powder and pizza herbs and knead the dough with your hands.Off form 3 to 4 mini-pizzas into the dough and place on a sheet of baking paper.Brush the pizzas with tomato paste and fill as desired.If it were up to him, then we would have the delicious pizza every day. :) You can find many other child-friendly recipes in my children's recipe category.